1. Melt the butter in a bowl.
2. Stir in the remaining Wet Ingredients.
3. In another bowl, mix together the Dry Ingredients.
4. Stir the dry mix into the wet mix a little at a time for even distribution.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and raisins.
6. Put the cookie batter on cookie sheets. (I usually end up with 5 cookie sheets and 12 cookies on each.)
7. Bake at 375F for 5 minutes, rotate and switch cookie sheets, and bake for another 5 minutes. Rinse and repeat.
8. For better results, I usually bake at 365F for 7 minutes a side.
9. Let cool and enjoy!
|Everything on this site is © Aerobush Entertainment unless otherwise indicated.|