Note: The - and + in the list indicates that you can use a bit less or more of that ingredient and result in a moister bread.
1. Sift dry ingredients into one bowl.
2. Combine wet ingredients into another bowl.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Mix the two bowls together in a very large bowl. This is a lot of batter and easy to spill.
5. Grease two loaf pans with coconut oil and lightly dust with flour.
6. Fill the pans, and put them in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Turn the temperature down to 325 degrees. I used 300 degrees instead so they can cook slower and more evenly.
8. Bake for one hour, turning them around halfway into the hour.
9. Plunge toothpicks deep into the center of each. If wet, turn off oven and leave in for another 10 minutes.
10. Let cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes, slice thinly, and enjoy! No butter needed.
|Everything on this site is © Aerobush Entertainment unless otherwise indicated.|