- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Whisk in the flour, sugar, salt and then melted butter.
- To make crepes, heat a skillet and brush with a little oil or butter.
- Using a 1/4-cup ladle, ladle batter into the skillet and swirl around, coating the entire surface of the pan.
- Cook over medium heat until crepe is golden brown on one side, 30 or 40 seconds. Turn crepe over and cook until golden brown on second side. Turn out on a clean paper towel.
- Makes 8-10 crepes.